Wednesday, June 10, 2015

What I Wore 6/10

http://choosehappybb.blogspot.com/search/label/What%20I%20Wore
I enjoy checking some of my favorite blogs The Pleated Poppy  & Curly Crafty Mom every week to see all of their adorable & easy outfit ideas! Now it's my turn! By taking photos of my outfits a few days a week, it makes me feel a little more accountable for what I put on before I walk out the door.  




 Maxi Skirt: Kohls
Top: New York & Co
Sandals: Eddie Bauer 

 Check it out--You won't be disappointed!!
http://thepleatedpoppy.com/category/what-i-wore/

Thursday-Fashion-Files-Side-Bar-250x250

Thanks for checking out my What I Wore this week!  For more of my What I Wore posts, click on What I Wore on the menu above!

6 comments :

  1. Love the outfit! We used to have a New York in Co in the mall and it is gone now, I miss it! I used to find the best stuff there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love anything with a maxi skirt! Looking great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love a nice long maxi skirt or dress! So great for summer! Thanks for sharing! xox Christine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Maxi skirts are the BEST!! And Kohl's always has such a great selection of them that I really have to control myself when I go in there! Love the outfit!! Looks perfect for a summer day!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute outfit! I love maxi skirts for summer! So light and comfy but still classy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What an adorable b/w outfit on you! I am wearing a b/w outfit this week too in my post tomorrow. I have a black maxi skirt and I need to wear it more.

    Carrie
    curlycraftymom.com

    ReplyDelete

09 10