Wednesday, April 22, 2015

What I Wore 4/22

http://choosehappybb.blogspot.com/search/label/What%20I%20Wore
I enjoy checking some of my favorite blogs The Pleated Poppy  & Curly Crafty Mom every week to see all of their adorable & easy outfit ideas! Now it's my turn! By taking photos of my outfits a few days a week, it makes me feel a little more accountable for what I put on before I walk out the door.  
  



Black Skinny Jeans: Gap Outlet
Top: Kohls (Thanks Mom)
Flats: Payless



Black Skinny Jeans: Gap Outlet
Cardigan: Target
Tank: New York & Co
Flats: Payless
Jewelry: Silpada


 Check it out--You won't be disappointed!!
http://thepleatedpoppy.com/category/what-i-wore/

Thursday-Fashion-Files-Side-Bar-250x250


Thanks for checking out my What I Wore this week!  For more of my What I Wore posts, click on What I Wore on the menu above!

5 comments :

  1. Oooooh I love that lace shirt!! I love anything with lace :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That lace shirt is really cute on you. I just bought one that is kinda of similar, but it is a blush color. Love the necklace in the second outfit.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That Lace shirt is so cute! Those are great black jeans to, I am adding back jeans to my want list!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that shirt with the lace detail! Very nice! xox Christine | Amidst the Chaos

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love both of your outfits! The gap outlet back skinnies are my fave. I wear them all the time.

    ReplyDelete

09 10