Wednesday, November 12, 2014

What I Wore - Portland Edition


I enjoy checking out one of my favorite blogs The Pleated Poppy  every week to see all of her adorable & easy outfit ideas! Now it's my turn! By taking photos of my outfits a few days a week, it makes me feel a little more accountable for what I put on before I walk out the door.   

This week's What I Wore took place in Portland, Oregon while I was on Girls Weekend! 

Airport/Travel Day Attire
Jeans: New York & Co
Cargo Jacket: Old Navy
Shirt: Maurices
Scarf: Eddie Bauer Outlet
Boots: Teva


Wine Country - Wine Tasting
Dress: Athleta
Leggings: Walmart
Boots: Teva
Belt: old
Scarf: Target


Another beautiful day of wine tasting
Skinny's: Target
Jean Shirt: Gap
Belt: JCREW outlet
Necklace: Silpada
Flats: Target


Portland Exploring
Dress: Maurices
Scarf: Target
Leggings: Walmart
Boots: Teva
Cargo Jacket: Old Navy


Last Day of Exploring Portland & Heading Home
Jeans: Old Navy Skinny jeans
Cargo Jacket: Old Navy
Shirt: Gap Outlet
Boots: Teva
Scarf: Target



Linking up with The Pleated Poppy- What I Wore, Check it out--You won't be disappointed!!
http://thepleatedpoppy.com/category/what-i-wore/

This Week, I am also linking up with Can't Google Everything!
Fall Style Link Up


Thanks for checking out my What I Wore this week!  For more of my What I Wore posts, click on What I Wore on the menu above!

6 comments :

  1. Love the purple color of that dress you wore for the wine tasting. Looks like you had a wonderful time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your travel outfit! Looks adorable and comfy... two musts for traveling!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I might just have to join in this Fall Style Link Up...sounds like a total blast!

    lovelovelove,
    Erica
    cominguprosestheblog.com

    ReplyDelete

09 10